Wow! What a full blog since I last read up--first off, Happy Birthday to grown up Madi! Wow. She's so big, and I love reading her blog to, by the way. Second--Happy Birthday to Greg! Wow again. The big 4-0. I'll have Mike call him soon...and last, Joshua is so handsome...seeing him and Madi and Greg, not too many pics of you :), makes us miss you guys like crazy! Keep the pictures coming!
2 comments:
What a handsome guy! Such a cute face!
Wow! What a full blog since I last read up--first off, Happy Birthday to grown up Madi! Wow. She's so big, and I love reading her blog to, by the way. Second--Happy Birthday to Greg! Wow again. The big 4-0. I'll have Mike call him soon...and last, Joshua is so handsome...seeing him and Madi and Greg, not too many pics of you :), makes us miss you guys like crazy! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment