What a fun slide! I can see why he'd be a little bit nervous...What a fun summer you're having! And Joshua did great playing twinkletwinkle! I love the duet...do you think I could get the music for that? I'm teaching a few kids and I think they'd love it! We'll miss you guys this summer, but I think we're trying to get home in August...what are you plans?
LOVE the pic of Greg. So sad we won't be seeing you guys again this summer. Maybe Steve and I will have to come visit you guys sometime. I'm glad you like the colors in the living room. The picture doesn't give it justice.
2 comments:
What a fun slide! I can see why he'd be a little bit nervous...What a fun summer you're having! And Joshua did great playing twinkletwinkle! I love the duet...do you think I could get the music for that? I'm teaching a few kids and I think they'd love it! We'll miss you guys this summer, but I think we're trying to get home in August...what are you plans?
LOVE the pic of Greg. So sad we won't be seeing you guys again this summer. Maybe Steve and I will have to come visit you guys sometime. I'm glad you like the colors in the living room. The picture doesn't give it justice.
Post a Comment