
Joshua quickly took over this chair as "HIS"!

Breakfast was Joshua's choice, Cinnamon Rolls, of course!

Madi ready to start the day!

We headed to the lake, and began blowing up all of the rafts/toys!


Joshua in his "kayak". It was amazing how well he maneuvered the little thing!

The weather was beautiful, especially after a night of rain/storms.

Then we headed into the park for a little train ride.

We saw some deer. Obviously, they weren't afraid of the noisy train.

The gang on the train.

Then it was home for some puzzle time!

And another rain storm! We were beginning to wonder if we would ever get to have a campfire and roast marshmallows.
1 comment:
Loved all of the pictures. It looks like a beautiful cabin and really fun place to vacation. Those mushrooms were so cool - they looked like something out of a fairy tale. Fun!
This looks like a great alternative to Echo. I know you guys didn't make it out this summer, but I'm glad you were able to do something similar to it.
Are you still planning on coming to Utah? I remember you mentioned something about it quite a while ago (I think?).
Post a Comment