Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Night in the Park

The weather has been beautiful here this week. We headed out to the park for Family Night. It took some convincing for Joshua. Family Night for him only involves treats and playing Hide-n-Seek (in the house). Such a sheltered life! The highlight of the evening for Greg and Madi was torturing all of the poor women who were working out at Boot Camp while the two of them sat eating their Big Macs! It was quite funny actually. Before we get to the photos, a few quotes from Joshua as of late...

"I am so hungry. I could eat a tired chicken!"

"Madi, do you know what a coffee cat is? I learned it at school."

"When is it going to be summer again?"

"I think the North Pole came here last night." (It was 60 degrees this morning.)

Greg & Madi

Joshua head first down the slide.

Madi hanging out on the swings.

Such a cutie! (in need of a haircut!)

At least he will still let me take pictures of him, for now!

Greg getting in on the fun, upside down!

No comments: