Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School Election

Hi, Madi here, the teenager in house number three. I am running for Vice President in my school. The elections were supposed to be today, but the teacher in charge left early with the ballots. Hopefully, we will have it tomorrow. Anyway, I have spent a lot of time campaigning, with some help from Mom. I made hair ribbons, T-shirts, posters, and handed out pencils with the slogan "Vote Madi B. for V.P." Mom had to take pictures just so we could put them on the blog. Sorry for the cutouts, privacy.
As many of you may know, I am an avid pianist. Last Sunday, I accompanied while the Young Women in our church sang. It was really hard considering I only had two weeks to prepare, but, I pulled it off. Now I need a to get my hands on a new piece. So long for now!

1 comment:

Aunt T said...

Good Luck Madi! I think you're very creative (you must take after your mom!) and would totally vote for you. Take Care.