Monday, September 15, 2008

Playing in Puddles

Well, Mom and Dad weren't the only ones who got to play in the rain. Here are some pic. of the kids living it up outside #3.
Madi finally getting to put her boots to use! And well, we all know how much Joshua loves his Froggy boots! Shame they are getting too small. I need to be on the look out for some new ones!
I think this poor Duck umbrella has seen better days, too. It was Madi's when she was little.
And Madi, you can never be too old to splash in the puddles!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Looks like you all had some fun. It is about time you had a "family" blog...Hey don't you have someone in that family that kinda gets paid for his computer skils? Yet I only see you and Madison on here. I' just sayin'.... BTW Tell Fritz he sounds pretty cute too, and Wendy wants to fight...lol