Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

What a picture to start off with! Greg just being Greg! I thought Joshua was never going to stop laughing. That's Dad for you!

I couldn't convince the kids that we should roast the pumpkin seeds. I remember doing it when I was younger, and loved them. But they also reminded me that the oven still isn't working. Oh, well. Maybe next year!

Madison's pumpkin.

Joshua's pumpkin. He said it looks like it needs a bath!

Joshua opted to draw out his own pumpkin design, instead of choosing one from a book. He wanted it to be "regular and happy". The word "regular" seems to be one of his vocabulary favorites right now.

The finished pumpkins glowing in the dark! Madison chose to add a hat to her pumpkin.


Joshua carving his pumpkin. (Somehow these pictures have gotten out of order!)

Madi carving her pumpkin.

Mom and Dad had the job of cleaning out all of the guts! It was a fun evening, no fighting and we weren't rushed at all. (Greg and I even got out to vote beforehand!)

No comments: