
Last night was our ward's Trunk or Treat for Halloween. The kids had a great time. Joshua was a Fireman (at least for a few minutes!), and Madison was "Judy Nails" from Guitar Hero. Madison brought a friend from school and had a lot of fun with her. Joshua had fun, just didn't want to dress up! He has been so set on being a fireman, but when it came time to get dressed he refused the hat (made his head hot), and didn't want the extinguisher or ax. So it was just the coat. Then seconds after this picture was taken, he announced, "I just want to be regular." So off came the coat. He came back with a bucket of candy though. I asked him what he told people when they asked what he was, and he just said, "A fireman." A friend of mine told me later that when she asked him that, he told her, "I am a pirate, but I ate my costume!" That's Joshua for you!
1 comment:
Look at Madi looking all gorgeous and stuff:) So much fun!
Post a Comment