Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nala

Nala had a little photo shoot this week. Just in case you forgot what she looked like. This is the new and improved, skinnier Nala. Madi put her on a diet a few weeks ago. She lost a pound in the first week. If only I could be so lucky!




3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love all of your pictures. What kind of camera do you have? I want to get a new one that takes great shots. I love the clarity of yours. What do you use?

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

LESLIE! We got your package today and I can't begin to tell you how much we loved it! Thank you so much. I love how thought out all of your gifts are. The quote was perfect, the font was even perfect. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!! Miss all of you guys!

Nellie Jane said...

Love the pictures Leslie! Thanks for always keeping up with everything. You're great!