The life, and all of its happenings, of our little family of four from #3 as told by all four of us.
Monday, February 16, 2009
YW New Beginnings
Madi had New Beginnings at church this last week. Here she is with a couple of her friends. They are all counting down the days until they are no longer Beehives! It is funny, when Madi wears her glasses, they all match!
She is growing up way too fast!
Madi with her Beehive leader. Madi absolutely loves her!
Leslie--thanks for being such a fabulous blogger--I love keeping up with you and your beautiful kids. You are so cool. Madi looks so grown up and all--I love reading her blog too. Thanks for the VDay card too. It was such a nice surprise. I'm going to look for some little mailboxes too--Analia loves getting mail. And Joshua looks like he's having a ball playing TBall! What a fun age.
1 comment:
Leslie--thanks for being such a fabulous blogger--I love keeping up with you and your beautiful kids. You are so cool. Madi looks so grown up and all--I love reading her blog too. Thanks for the VDay card too. It was such a nice surprise. I'm going to look for some little mailboxes too--Analia loves getting mail. And Joshua looks like he's having a ball playing TBall! What a fun age.
Post a Comment