Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, the Leaves

The backyard was full of leaves! I had been putting it off until all of the trees were bare, but the weather report is calling for rain this week. So we headed out back to do some raking. Joshua was more interested in making one big pile. So he kept dragging the leaves from pile to pile. Such a big helper!

Madi was a big help. She did some raking and then held all of the bags for me to fill.

We did the whole yard and filled 10 bags full! Unfortunately, this is what the big tree in the middle of the yard still looks like! So we will be back at it again soon.

The kids had fun playing in the leaf piles.

Joshua having a good time!

And Madi, too!

And this is what it looked like when we were finished! It was a beautiful day and felt good to be outside since it has been windy and cold for the past few days.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi Guys! I got your blog info off of Aubrey's blog which I got off of Ryan's blog. Did that make sense? What a cute family you have. I love this whole blogging craze. It makes it possible to keep in touch with people/family you don't typically see or hear from. You'll have to check out our blog: www.kristengregson.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas! Will Greg be back home for the big day?