
Ram-Ram is the traditional greeting in the Rajasthani state of India. This is not where I am, but the many of the guys I work with are. They took me to a resturant that is set up like a Rajasthani village. So this is the gora (white man) about to eat. The plates and bowls are made from tree leaves. And yes that is a dot on my forehead. I was told I must have it to enter.

India has powder drawings all over, you can see them on many of the store fronts and sometimes in the middle of the road.

I AM A DORK. I got to ride a camel, and by the look on my face had more fun then I remember.

This was one of the many stages. I have some video I will need to load when I can get a better web connection. The night was a lot of fun and it was good to get out with some of the guys.
1 comment:
You are a dork! But how fun! And we love you anyway!! The pics. are great!
Post a Comment