Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Visit with Santa

We braved the mall today to visit Santa. It actually wasn't too bad. Joshua hasn't been thrilled about seeing Santa this year. Then last night he said, "Mom, I don't think I am scared today. I think I can see Santa now."

Of course, we paid way too much to have their picture taken. But mom couldn't help but take a few of her own (more like 20)! You think I am kidding, but it really was that many all in about 2 minutes! Have I mentioned how much I love my new lens!! (Thanks, Mom!!)

He is such a great Santa and is the same Santa we have seen for the last 8 years!

It must have started to get a bit warm, because took off his hat and got comfortable. Madi asked if she had to sit on his lap this year. I told her it was up to her. I don't think you ever get too old to visit with Santa!

Joshua didn't have his list for Santa (somehow Mom lost it on the way!), but he said he remembered to tell Santa everything! Hopefully, Santa will come through this year!

No comments: