Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Or should I say shoes?! So after taking almost 3 months off from running, I hit the road Friday morning! I couldn't come up with any "valid" excuses, of course, several came to mind about a mile in, but at that point it was too late! It did feel good and wouldn't have been all that bad except for the wind. At least it was at my back for the second half of the run. I decided I had better just get going if I was actually going to run the Cowtown Half at the end of February! Of course it was 80 degrees on Friday, and we woke up this morning to 35! So call me a wuss, but I stayed home today. I guess I will have to get back out there come Monday, rain or shine or freezing temps!! Wish me luck!

No comments: