Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day in the Life of....

These photo's may not be a lot of fun, but this is my daily ride to work and stay at the hotel. I don't like the elevators at the hotel. They have a funny smell, so I take the stairs.
Just a few steps from the hotel is a Hindu Temple. It is small, but I love the colors. I look for it everyday. It is hard to have a bad day with something so bright.
Intersection that takes me from the road to the hotel to the highway. The site never seems to change. There are always the police and the men in white talking by the small shop in the back.
About 1/2 way to work is a large statue of Ganesha. They have been working on it for the last 6 months. A few weeks ago it was concrete, but they have just added a layer of copper. Ganesha, the remover of obsticals. I will take any help I can get.
There are numerous sites like this on the way. Again the area is very poor.
My home away from home.
Each day when I get home I head to the second treadmill from the back wall. Turn on HBO and plug in my Ipod. I have spent more then a few hours in this room.
I try to spend at least a couple of hours at the pool each weekend. It is really nice. I would like to thank a dentist by the name of Wayne that runied this pool for me by telling me a little story about Hep B. I have never had the nerve to get in. Thanks Wayne.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We love seeing pics. of where you are and what you are doing! Thanks for sharing them!! But we really can't wait until you are back home!! The countdown is almost on! Love you!!