
Once again a visit to a "Mounain Fort". This one just took a little more adventure. We got to ride up on an 8 person chair lift. The key to not pure panic was to not look at any of the equipment that you were trusting to your safety.

I just thought this was cool. This is a huge Bee's nest I saw under a tree. Big black blob on a tree that you DO NOT want to mess with.

The fort was better kept then the others I have been to I am sure due to it being much harder to get to.

Water tank. Boring I know, but I liked the shot. If there was not the smog you could see the mountains in the background.

The only Cobra (NAG) I will wrestle. Yes, "Nag" or snake was the first Hindi word I learned. I just have to make sure I never run into one.

Looking down at the farms below the chair lift.

Me with the EDS India Team. I paid for the trip, and it was well worth it. The team had a blast. And I learned they could plan an adventure down to the second. I let them know that planning needed to get put into their work.
No comments:
Post a Comment