
Well, if you can't tell from the picture, Joshua lost his first tooth! He has been asking every night for me to pull it out, but it just kept hanging on. Until tonight! It was so loose, but it still took some pulling to get it out finally. He wasn't very happy when it first came out. He didn't want to see it and was pretty scared. I don't think he likes the feeling. He keeps saying, "My tongue is in a hole. I can't feel my tooth." I am sure his feelings will change after a visit from the tooth fairy tomorrow night! Unfortunately, he has his sister's teeth! The new tooth is already half way in and came in behind the baby tooth. Hopefully, it will be able to move forward now that it has the room. What is it with our kids' teeth?!
2 comments:
WOW!!!! That kiddo has a hole in his head. I am not sure, but I believe that officially makes you a big kid. YEAHHHH Josh!
Yea for you Josh! Congrats on the big accomplishment. I lost my front tooth when Aubrey punched me when we were cleaning our room:)
Post a Comment