
Last night Madi and I headed out to see Twilight. Having read all of the books, we had prepared ourselves for a big let down. I have to say we were both pleasantly surprised. The only problem is now there isn't another book to read, and who knows how long we will have to wait for the next movie to come out! Of course, it was completely sold out, and the lines were crazy. The theatre was a pretty good mix of people. Madi thought it was so funny that all of the girls starting screaming the first time Edward appeared on the screen.
So now it is Joshua's turn, and we are off to see Bolt! Something tells me I won't enjoy it quite as much. If only Dad was here, he could take Joshua! I'm not sure if Madi will join us. She may opt to sit this one out!



No comments:
Post a Comment