
Our garden had a tough go this summer. Bugs, bugs, and then some more bugs! It seems like this was a problem for most people around here. It looks great though now.

Some yummy peppers (they never turned red this year).

Our favorite...banana peppers!

Lots of green beans! Though we didn't get enough to freeze any this year.

And as small and deformed as it may be, our first (and probably only) cucumber! We usually have so many, we can't give them away fast enough! Better luck next year.

I think some of our flowers look better now than they did in the Spring. The weather has been absolutely beautiful here! We keep reminding ourselves that this is why we LOVE living in Texas! 80 degrees in November, you can't beat that!
1 comment:
What a beautiful garden Les! I love that, even through a rough summer, it still grew fabulous food! I hope to get a garden growing here soon. I love the FHE pictures too. You have such a cute family. Sorry that Greg has to leave for a few months. You'll be in our prayers. Love you.
Post a Comment