Monday, November 10, 2008

India Bound!

Well, the day finally arrived! For a long time we didn't know when or where, but this afternoon Greg started his trek to India. He will be flying into Mumbai and then traveling to Pune, where he will stay (at least most of the time) for the next 3 months. You can click on the map to enlarge it and see where he will be.


It is hard to believe that he packed everything into these 3 bags. India is about 11 1/2 hours ahead of us here. He won't even arrive there until noon tomorrow (our time). Boy, is he in for an adventure. We can't wait to see photos and hear from him. He has promised to post on the blog, so stay tuned. He and Madison got our web cams (thanks to some great friends!) up and running. The kids are anxious to put them to use! Joshua thought it was hilarious to see and hear his dad on the computer! I am sure this will help us all out, and hopefully make things a bit easier on everyone. Be safe "Big Daddy Raja"! We love you!



1 comment:

Aunt T said...

Good luck Greg! I'm sad that you all will be seperated for a few months (it was hard for me when Tim and I were apart for five months last year) but hopefully having the web cams will make things better. I did a report for a communications class on doing business in India and I fell in love with the country. My biggest desire is to visit someday, so I'll be looking forward to Greg's posts. Take Care.