
Madi and I did some "modeling" over the summer. It was a lot of fun, especially to see the finished project! We had to wait awhile before we could post the pictures, but here they are! This one is with Madi. If you click on the photo, you can enlarge it and see that she is also in the background (standing on the rocks and looking over the wood railing). The ads are for some kind of water/amusement park in Tennessee somewhere. So be on the look out for us if you are ever in that area of the country!

The process is amazing. They take a TON of photographs and then actually do the drawings on the computer. It is kind of fun because he left my watch in the drawing. It was nerve racking though taking all of the photos. They have to take them from so many angles, and then on top of everything else....I had to pretend like I was getting shot in the face with water. Definitely not an easy task, especially for someone who really doesn't enjoy having her picture taken! It was worth it all though, to see the final drawings! Thanks, Patrick! You're awesome!
1 comment:
That is so cool to see it! I remember you guys telling us about it the last time we were there. Hey, Kurtis and I are actually going to be in Dallas two time in December. We will be there on New Years Eve. We get in at like 1:30 in the afternoon. The other day is the 16th. We get in pretty late on the 15th but we don't have to be at the airport until 5 pm on the 16th. Anyway, I don't know what your guys plans are but we would love to see you at least one of those times so let me know.
Post a Comment