
Joshua had his first kindergarten program last night. It was a Patriotic theme for Veteran's Day. The red mark on his eye? No worries, just marker from earlier in the day! (That still won't come off!)

Having a little fun with his flag before everything started.

There was singing and rhythmic flag waving,

some fancy dancing,

and more flag waving.

This is Joshua with his "Dino bubbles". They have the kids to do this to get them to be quiet. Maybe I should try it at home!

They even learned some Sign Language to "What a Wonderful World".

Some waving and dancing with streamers.

And finally, a big bow at the end! He did such a great job! Madi and I were so proud of how well he knew the whole performance. (Even if we did have a good laugh or two! The whole sign language thing so reminded us of Napoleon Dynamite!) Great job, Joshua!
1 comment:
well that program looked great to this veteran. Especially loved the Dino Bubbles. I have heard of something like that, but it involved superglue. Let me know if we can help out with anything in the big guys abscence. I know how hard separations like this can be. Love ya Sis
Post a Comment